DescriptionA presumptive field test designed to identify the semi-synthetic opiates of Heroin (white, brown and black tar). A distinct Green color will develop after the breakage and agitation of the 2nd ampoule. Due to brown and black tar Heroin having a dark resin, place very small amounts of substance in the pouch. If the Green color is not easily seen, turn the tube upside down, allow the dark liquid to drain into the ?new? bottom of the tube and observe the Green color adhering to the glass shards at the ?new? top of the tube. Like all our NARK narcotic field tests, the Mecke?s Modified Reagent is meant for?presumptive?field drug testing.?10 tests/box. For Sale to Law Enforcement Only! NOTE:?ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY! The results of this test are merely presumptive. NARK? only tests for the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. This test must be administered following its specific instructions and may be used in conjunction with other reagents in the NARK? II Sequential Testing System. NARK?Storage and Handling Storage:
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting)
- Avoid extreme heat or cold
- BEST: Keep in original package/box in cool, dry environment
- Shelf Life: Best if used within 3 years
- Hazards for tests (strong acids, strong bases, oxideizers, strong solvents, flammables)
- Available on www.sirchie.com and upon request.