DescriptionFor Sale to Law Enforcement Only! MDPV is a synthetic stimulant recognized as a schedule I substance. This specific field test will presumptively identify MDPV by turning a distinct Yellow to Yellow/Green color. Commonly found as a white to tan powder, this substance is being sold as everyday products like bath salts, stain remover, plant food or glass cleaner. Of the ?bath salt? products on the market, this is the most popular chemical configuration currently and all testing should start with this specific field test.?10 tests/box. Like all our NARK II narcotic field tests, the MDPV Reagent is meant for?presumptive?field drug testing. NOTE:?ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY! The results of this test are merely presumptive. NARK? only tests for the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. This test must be administered following its specific instructions and may be used in conjunction with other reagents in the NARK? II Sequential Testing System. NARK?Storage and Handling Storage:
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting)
- Avoid extreme heat or cold
- BEST: Keep in original package/box in cool, dry environment
- Shelf Life: Best if used within 3 years
- Hazards for tests (strong acids, strong bases, oxideizers, strong solvents, flammables)
- Available on www.sirchie.com and upon request.