DescriptionFor Sale to Law Enforcement Only! A presumptive field test designed to identify THC in Marijuana dried plant material, seeds or fresh green plant. In states like Georgia where they have a Marijuana recognition course for Court purposes, this test is used in sequence with the #NARK2005 Duquenois-Levine Reagent and microscope identification. The 2nd ampoule will develop a layering tomato paste red colo indicating a positive reaction.?10 tests/box. Like all our NARK II narcotic field tests, the KN (Fast Blue B) Reagent is meant for?presumptive?field drug testing. NOTE:?ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY! The results of this test are merely presumptive. NARK? only tests for the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. This test must be administered following its specific instructions and may be used in conjunction with other reagents in the NARK? II Sequential Testing System. NARK?Storage and Handling Storage:
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting)
- Avoid extreme heat or cold
- BEST: Keep in original package/box in cool, dry environment
- Shelf Life: Best if used within 3 years
- Hazards for tests (strong acids, strong bases, oxideizers, strong solvents, flammables)
- Available on www.sirchie.com and upon request.