Product ID: FM1008
The dactylographic magnifier device enables the examination of small size objects such as coins or stamps, or fragments of photographs, seals, signatures and handwriting. It can be used with a variety of magnifying discs sold separately. It?s a compact and portable device, the body is constructed of metal and comes with classification disc for objects assessment, as well as a wooden storage stand, which can also be used to store other optional purchased classification discs such as the Battley, Henry-Battley or Miracode Palm, which are sold separately..
- Forensics departments
- Court expertise
- Notary offices
- 5X Magnifiication
- Field of view (diameter), inch ? 1.73
- Diopter adjustment, dptr ? ?2
- Dimensions without stand (length ? width ? height), inch ? 3.65?2.24?2.71
- Weight, oz ? 11.3
- Device comes with wooden stand and Henry classification disc.
- Battley, Henry-Battley and Miracode Palm classification discs are optional